Gun Knightz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun Knightz

We Are An Unstoppable Clan That Plays Various Games And Likes To Own Everyone

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what guns/greanades you use most??

Go down 
3 posters

what guns do you use most??
assault rifle
what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_lcap23%what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
sub-machine gun
what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_lcap0%what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
shotgun
what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_lcap0%what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
sniper
what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_lcap8%what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
gas/inc grenade
what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_lcap15%what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
mines
 0% [ 0 ]
frag grenade
what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_lcap15%what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
flash greande
 15% [ 2 ]
LAW
what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_lcap23%what guns/greanades you use most?? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
machine gun
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
B0ING
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
B0ING

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-28

what guns/greanades you use most?? Empty
PostSubject: what guns/greanades you use most??   what guns/greanades you use most?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:09 am

i use AK-47 alot and LA96 an ill use a LAW if its on a good map like warhead, i use flash nades and gas nades.

and poll is multiple choice
Back to top Go down
AussieLegend
Webmaster
Webmaster
AussieLegend

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: what guns/greanades you use most??   what guns/greanades you use most?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:19 am

i prefer G36E With the LAW with either frags or smokes
Back to top Go down
https://gunknightz.darkbb.com
Sythirax
Admin
Admin
Sythirax

Male
Number of posts : 163
Location : In this big, big world o_o on a small small island which is a continent itself...guess what it is =D
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: what guns/greanades you use most??   what guns/greanades you use most?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:38 am

yep me and cody think alike, i use same things, g36e with a combo law and frags or smokes/flashes depending on what mode it is
Back to top Go down
B0ING
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
B0ING

Male

PostSubject: Re: what guns/greanades you use most??   what guns/greanades you use most?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:06 pm

LAW is awesome, i use military shotty sometimes, if its junkflea or somethin like that
Back to top Go down
Sythirax
Admin
Admin
Sythirax

Male
Location : In this big, big world o_o on a small small island which is a continent itself...guess what it is =D

PostSubject: Re: what guns/greanades you use most??   what guns/greanades you use most?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:17 pm

im still wondering something...what if someone picked every single one
__________________________________________________________________________________
what's sub machine gun again? i know i've used every single one of em but idk about sub machine gun
Back to top Go down
B0ING
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
B0ING

Male

PostSubject: Re: what guns/greanades you use most??   what guns/greanades you use most?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:44 pm

sub machine guns are the crap uns with high rate of fire low damage and low accuracy, the ones with smg above the picture in the shop, and i mean what weapons do you use alot, not what you have used coz evryones used almost every weapon at some time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sythirax
Admin
Admin
Sythirax

Male

PostSubject: Re: what guns/greanades you use most??   what guns/greanades you use most?? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:50 am

uhh before i used g36e i used a combo of m60 and l96, and added mines w/ it, now i used a g36e with a law and depending on mode, smoke and flash and shotguns sometimes
Back to top Go down
B0ING
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
B0ING

Male

PostSubject: Re: what guns/greanades you use most??   what guns/greanades you use most?? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:59 am

i hate mines i always 4get where i put em then kill myself, and smoke are wierd, people just spray into them and somehow hit you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what guns/greanades you use most??   what guns/greanades you use most?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what guns/greanades you use most??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gun Knightz :: Gaming :: Combat Arms-
Jump to: